Vingroup is preparing for a $10 billion complex urban area in Quang Ninh and a $5 billion resort complex in Danang One oOf the two Vingroup mega-projects, the 4,109-hectare Ha Long Xanh Complex Urban Area, with a total estimated investment of VND232.369 trillion (around $10 billion), will be built by the joint venture of Vingroup and Vinhomes. The project will stretch across Ha Khau and Dai Yen wards in Ha Long city, as well as Tan An, Ha An, Hoang Tan, and Lien Hoa wards in Quang Yen town. Meanwhile, the Lang Van resort and entertainment complex in Danang is planned with a total scale of 1,500ha, including land area and lake surface. Vinpearl JSC (a subsidiary of Vingroup) has received the nod from Danang People's Committee to be in charge of this project, with an estimated initial investment of $5 billion. Recently, Lien Chieu District People’s Committee had a meeting with the investor to speed up the implementation progress. Accordingly, by the end of June 2021, the investor must be handed over the premises. At the same time, Lang Van Development and Investment JSC also committed to kicking off the project on March 29, 2021. By Nhat Minh
- Vietnam to review long-delayed projects
- Ninh Thuan province laments excessive electricity supply
- Officials criticize capital adjustments to State-financed projects
- David Scott: Apollo 15 Commander
- Mega increase in cloud adoption underway
- New York, New Jersey Financial Sector Well Prepared for Hurricane Sandy
- Intuit Glitch Leads to Mistaken Mega-Tax Refunds
- Beijing prepares for 'High-tech Olympics'
- Big Data Project Aims to Improve Dutch Flood Control, Save the Government Millions
- Apple’s $250 billion in repatriated cash: Netflix, Disney, Tesla, and other options
Vingroup prepares for two mega-projects of $15 billion in Quang Ninh and Danang have 263 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.