Skype co-founder Jaan Tallinn is the latest big tech name to invest in Vietnamese startup Loship Tallinn's investment in Loship puts him on a list of global tech leaders betting on Vietnamese tech startups, which has shown resilience and growth even amidst COVID-19. Thus, Loship is poised to become a prominent tech figure for any seasoned investor looking at Vietnam, according to Loship CEO Trung Hoang Nguyen. “MetaPlanet's investment will help us build a much stronger image of Loship as a National Startup Hero. The competition will be much steeper in the long term, and we hope to pick up deep tech insights from Jaan Tallinn that can be applied to the Vietnam market," he further opined. The latest fundraising, which is part of the startup's Series C round, comes just four months after its undisclosed bridge round led by Vulpes Investment Management. The new funding would fuel Loship’s path to becoming Vietnam's leading one-hour-delivery e-commerce platform. "We already have a winning playbook, and we look to expand it to more markets. Secondly, we know what we want to do with our product, and there are just 1 per cent of things that have been done. So, a huge portion… Read full this story
- Pakistan: The next big Asian market for tech startups?
- Chinese investors chase Indian startups
- Startup Saturday: Billion dollar chase for the next ‘Punicorn’
- Venture Highway raises Rs 560 crore for second fund
- Fury at 'Bodega' tech startup that aims to put corner shops out of business
- As tech companies get richer, is it 'game over' for startups?
- Berlin is beckoning to Britain’s startups. But will they leave London?
- What's next for Indian startups?
- Angel investor earns 16-fold returns by selling logistics startup LogiNext
- Vietnam a regional pacesetter in internet economy
Vietnam's delivery e-commerce startup Loship raises funds from Skype co-founder have 300 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.