Transfermarkt valued 437 players of 14 clubs in V. League 2021 at €34.66 million ($42 million), up €1.76 million compared to the last season. The top three players boasting the highest league value are Vietnamese-American midfielder Lee Nguyen, Brazilian forward Pedro Paulo and Brazilian striker Bruno Cantanhede, at €415,000 each. The three players joined V. League clubs last month. Placing above Vietnam is Liga Indonesia and Thai League. Although the top Indonesian league dropped €12.43 million compared to last year, it remains in second at €47.8 million. Thai League is the most valuable Southeast Asia championship at €67.33 million. Following Vietnam closely in fourth is Malaysian Super League at €33.32 million. The highest spike in value involved Laos Premier League, which went from €580,000 last year to €6.58 million this year to peak at seventh. Domestic league values in Southeast Asia 2021. Photo courtesy of ASEAN Football. At present, V. League 2021 remains postponed due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19 in Vietnam. If the situation is brought under control, the next three league rounds would resume in March. In April, four more rounds will take place, with clubs only allowed four days of rest between matches. All games are… Read full this story
- Indian Football League - Who Will Think Big?
- Vietnam: The Cultural Odyssey of South East Asia
- NBA Southest Division Preview
- Triumph Forsaken
- Teak Wood & Furniture - Buying, Negotiating, Shipping & Quality Control
- NFL Week 6 Power Rankings
- 20th Mount Kinabalu International Climbathon 2006
- Top Ten Google AdWords Tips
- Youth Education, Sports Icons and Community Leadership
- The Dish: Not Here To Inject The Past
V. League third most valuable championship in Southeast Asia have 245 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.