Magic Crackers will give consumers a non-stop exciting experience Vietnam, along with the rest of the world, experienced unprecedented difficulties in 2020 that disrupted all businesses, including the food and beverage category. The crises have changed consumer behaviour, attitude, and purchasing habits – and many of these new habits will become permanent. As a leading player in Vietnam's fast-moving consumer goods market, URC has led many new initiatives to stay agile and resilient in this new era. The company and its staff have strictly complied with the directions of the government as well as internal hygiene and safety policies to ensure the best state of health and safety for employees, partners, and the community. Moreover, URC is committed to providing products of the highest quality to ensure the wellbeing of its consumers during the pandemic. To facilitate the goal, the company is focused on sourcing fresh materials, adopting unique formulas, and securing international food safety standards for its production processes. URC is also constantly seeking opportunities to innovate the offerings of its core lines of business to adapt to new habits. Specifically, URC has this year introduced new packaging for its products. Impressive gift boxes Filled with a variety of… Read full this story
- Food Empire launches the campaign 'Café PHO - Stir up the love for Vietnam'
- The Genius of North Vietnam's War Strategy
- Strict regulations limit foreign drug traders in Vietnam’s market
- RCEP – important milestone in Vietnam’s international economic integration process
- Vietnam ready to assume ASEAN chairmanship for 2020: diplomat
- Donald Trump to meet Kim Jong Un in Vietnam for second summit
- Vietnam, Hong Kong hold potential for stronger cooperation
- Vietnam, Malaysia eye stronger audit cooperation
- Robots, smart factories now more common in Vietnam
- Vietnam needs to capitalize on CPTPP agreement
URC Vietnam committed to delivering quality have 285 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 11, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.