It had taken just 30 minutes for Cong, deputy head of the laboratory and diagnostic imaging department at the Binh Thanh District medical center, to finish preparing swabbing kits, protective clothing and necessary documents. It was still dark as the 36-year-old Cong, along with four colleagues, began conducting random Covid-19 tests in areas around the Mien Dong (Eastern Region) Bus Station in Saigon for the 12th day. From 5 a.m. to 7 a.m., they worked with local medics to take 100 samples of people from Hanoi and the provinces of Gia Lai, Kon Tum and Dak Lak in the Central Highlands. Then the group quickly returned to their office to start other work. Medics take random swab samples at the Mien Dong Bus Station every morning, February 2021. Photo by VnExpress/Thu Anh. One of them took the samples to the Thu Duc Hospital for carrying out RT-PCR tests. Some received people coming from Covid-19 hotspots to check their medical declarations and take their swab samples. Others traveled to two quarantine facilities in Wards 21 and 28 to take swab samples of those under centralized quarantine. After a long day, at around 6 p.m., they started traveling with medics in the… Read full this story
- Santa Anita track owners and trainers under investigation after horse deaths
- Medical Marijuana Comes to Pennsylvania: What to Expect As the Keystone State Rolls Out its New Medical Marijuana Program
- SC Directs Kannur Medical College To Pay One Crore To Kerala Chief Minister’s Relief Fund [Read Order]
- Breaking: Persons With Low Vision Can’t Be Denied Reservation In Admission To MBBS Course, Holds SC [Read Order]
- He's In Prison With Terrorists — For Medical Marijuana. Now He Wants Trump's Help.
- Exporting pain: U.S.-made medical devices cause serious injuries, pain overseas
- Horse Racing Debates Use of Race-Day Medication
- Medical marijuana to make budtenders in high demand in Michigan
- U.S. turns to military, medical research to solve diplomats' 'health attacks'
- Intermittent Leave or Spring Break? Tips to Help Prevent FMLA Abuse
Saigon medics break their back to track Covid-19 have 326 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.