Illustrative image (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The State Bank of Vietnam set the daily reference exchange rate at 23,132 VND per USD on February 18, up 10 VND from the previous day. With the current trading band of +/-3 percent, the ceiling rate applied to commercial banks during the day is 23,826 VND/USD and the floor rate, 22,438 VND/USD. The opening hour rates at some commercial banks stayed stable. At 8:25 am, Vietcombank listed the buying rate at 22,880 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,090 VND/USD, both unchanged from February 17. BIDV also kept both rates unchanged at 22,900 VND/USD (buying) and 23,100 VND/USD (selling). Meanwhile, Vietinbank adjusted both rates up by 18 VND to 22,858 VND/USD (buying) and 23,105 VND/USD (selling)./. VNA
- Reference exchange rate up 1 VND at week’s beginning
- Reference exchange rate up 4 VND on October 1
- Reference exchange rate down 2 VND on October 2
- Exchange rate management policy proves effective
- Pound to euro exchange rate – what is today’s rate, what affects the price and where’s the best place to buy currency?
- Exchange rate: Get the most for your money by travelling to this destination
- Interest rates on VND deposits drop as December’s final week approaches
- Launch An Economic Probe Into The Conspiracy Behind The Constant Rise In The Exchange Rate – An Open Letter To President Weah
- Pound US Dollar exchange rate: GBP/USD slips as dollar hits 29-month high
- GBP/EUR exchange rate rises on upwardly revised UK GDP
Reference exchange rate up 10 VND on February 18 have 234 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 18, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.