The reality has affirmed that the birth of the CPV was a glorious milestone in the history of Vietnam. The founding of the CPV was an inevitable turning point in history, the result of the development of the Vietnamese workers and patriotic movements combined with Marxism-Leninism, the foundation of which was laid by President Ho Chi Minh. Under the Party's leadership, our people have united to create an immense strength and steer the boat of the Vietnamese revolution to ride out tremendous challenges and reach the shore of glory. They include the victory of the August Revolution in 1945, the victory of the French resistance war in 1954, and the victory of the American resistance war, with the pinnacle being the Ho Chi Minh Campaign in 1975 which reunified the country on the path of socialism. Over the past 35 years of reform, the entire Party, people and armed forces have united to record historically significant achievements. During its leadership of the Vietnamese revolution, the CPV has always deserved to be the pioneer of the working people and the whole nation. Looking back at the Party's history, we are more determined to safeguard the significant accomplishments of the revolution. We… Read full this story
- Bringing Vietnam-Hungary traditional friendship and multifaceted cooperation to new heights
- Lifting Vietnam - Russia comprehensive strategic partnership to new heights
- A special school hit by controversy has risen to new heights in latest Ofsted inspection
- Joining hands to nurture Vietnam - Laos special solidarity
- Rolex Middle Sea Race: Anniversary armada ready to hit new heights
- Calvo looks to continue trend, aim for new heights: The Score
- Now Hear This: New music from Little Mix, Thundercat and King Princess plus spotlight artist Ashley McBryde
- Universal Credit families are still behind on rent a year after joining benefit
- New bin strike threat over 'blacklist'
- Long the Green party’s lone MP, Elizabeth May confident the hard work is about to pay off
Placing absolute trust in the Party, joining hands to take the country to new height have 315 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at February 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.