Such enterprises are expected to hire about nearly 57,000 workers, down 22.1% compared with the same period in 2020. The first two months of 2021 saw the new establishment of over 18,000 firms, down 4% year on year, with a total number of registered workers of 173,000. The number of enterprises resuming operations was 11,033 (down 7.6%). Additional registered capital in the economy was estimated to have reached over VND720.4 trillion (over US$31.2 billion) in the first two months of this year, up 12.4%. The average capital of new companies was VND18.5 billion (over US$801,621), up 46.4%.
- Newly Established US Space Agency Offers Sneak Peek at Satellite Layout (Photo)
- Over 8,000 enterprises established in March
- Newly-registered labourers in May down 24.5 percent
- Registered capital of new firms up 11.6%
- Xinhua Headlines: Chinese export firms reposition themselves against trade headwinds
- Number of new foreign-invested firms reflects the vitality of China's economy
- Xinjiang establishes airline company to boost low-altitude tourism
- German prosecutors probe dialysis firm Fresenius
- Ek tha multibagger! Auditor raises red flags on this high-flier IT firm
- Updated: Currency processing firms must have N3bn capital to get national licence — CBN
Over 8,000 firms newly established in February have 169 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.