Soonthorn Xayachak (centre), Secretary of the LPRP Central Committee and head of the committee's Commission for External Relations, at the videoconference (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Outcomes of the 11th National Congress of the Lao People's Revolutionary Party (LPRP) were informed to the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) at a video conference on February 26. At the event, Soonthorn Xayachak , Secretary of the LPRP Central Committee and head of the committee's Commission for External Relations, who is the Special Envoy of General Secretary of the LPRP and Lao Prime Minister Thongloun Sisoulith, said that the LPLP's 11th National Congress was a success, becoming an important milestone to a new development period of the revolution of Laos. The congress approved a Political Report of the 10th LPRP Central Committee, along with socio-economic development in the 2021-2025 period, as well as the amendment and supplementation of the LPRP Charter, and reviewed the leadership of the 10th LPRP Central Committee. The congress also elected the 11th LPRP Central Committee. Soonthorn Xayachak thanked the CPV Central Committee, CPV General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong as well as leaders of the Party, State and major agencies of Vietnam for extending congratulations to… Read full this story
- Rajiv Gandhi's visit to China started meaningful engagement between two nations: Congress
- Vietnam persists on its revolutionary path
- Hungary’s Ruling Party Plays for Time over EPP Fate
- Trump's Iran moves trigger warnings, demands from Congress
- The Brexit party is a post-politics entity
- Centre Party to join SDP, 3 others in government talks
- Rhododendron: An ecological disaster in Killarney National Park
- AK Party sees YSK decision as 'right, realistic and universal'
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on May 12, 2019
- Jon Stewart lashes out at Congress over 9/11 victims fund
Outcomes of Lao People’s Revolutionary Party's 11th National Congress informed to Vietnam have 288 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.