Some hospitals have begun providing on-demand Covid-19 test services in response to high demand. Nguyen Thu Ha in Bac Tu Liem district in Hanoi said she has returned home from Quang Ninh province where she spent the Tet holiday. She and other family members made health declarations after the return. They were asked to stay in quarantine at home and report to the local medical center if they have a high temperature or cough. If so, they will get tested. However, as Ha is worried about the infection probability, she has decided to use on-demand testing service and pay for the service. Many other people also want to have on-demand tests as the pandemic is still in a complicated situation. The fee for tests is between VND1 million and VND2 million. There are many hospitals in Hanoi recognized by the Ministry of Health as meeting the requirements to test for SARS-CoV-2. The testing center of the University of Public Health has confirmed that the center is providing Covid-19 testing service at a fee of VND1 million to subjects without epidemiological factors. Samples are taken at 9-11 am every day. At Hong Ngoc Hospital, service users have to pay VND1.6 million…. Read full this story
- Tractor after-sales services suffer due to drop in quality and availability of parts
- Liverpool's midfield options and choices for the 2018-19 season
- Yandex's on-demand taxi service debuts its self-driving car project
- "India is now getting ready not only for homologation services but for NCAP globally."
- Premier League 2018-19: Why it is imperative that Liverpool challenge for the title this season
- Yamaha Ray Test Ride Review
- Mini Coupe Cooper SD (2012) long-term test review
- Car makers focus on after-sales service
- Mahindra Truck & Bus in new service support initiative for Delhi-Mumbai corridor
- Toyota to test self-driving, talking Concept-i car by about 2020
On-demand Covid-19 test services available, service fees vary have 296 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.