Ngoc Thao, Vietnam’s representative at Miss Grand International 2020, has released outlines of the outfits she will wear during the upcoming national costume segment of the beauty pageant which will take place in Thailand. The two outfits Ngoc Thao will wear have been made by designer Tin Thai. The first is a bodysuit which features an impressive and modern style. The outfit will be meticulously crafted and will have hundreds of pieces of mirror attached to it to create a unique and eye-catching light reflection. The highlight of the outfit are the two sleeves which have been designed to resemble a bonsai tree. The second costume is heavily influence by the royal culture in the central province of Thua Thien-Hue. The gown and headdress are in the style of the Nguyen dynasty. Ngoc Thao is due to fly to Thailand in March where she will compete in the Miss Grand International 2020 pageant. Similar to other participants in the competition, she will be put into isolation for a 14-day period as part of measures against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. VOV
- Why are national institutes in India missing in International lists?
- Vietnam's Hoang Hanh reveals national costume of 5,000 crystals for Miss Earth show
- Vietnam's Kieu Loan listed on 21 separate global beauty rankings
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 15
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 14
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- Vietnam makes first presence in Missosology’s global beauty rankings
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 15
- Vinfast announced as F1 Vietnam GP’s title sponsor
- At least 33 people are dead and 16 missing after powerful Typhoon Hagibis ripped through Japan triggering deadly landslides and flooding rivers with hundreds of homes evacuated
National costumes unveiled ahead of Miss Grand International Vietnam have 267 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.