A police raid on a gym in Liverpool which breached Covid rules by refusing to close saw officers pin a man to the floor and wield batons at customers and staff who attempted to flee. Three people were arrested and 52 people were fined when police raided Prophecy Performance Centre in Speke, Merseyside, on Sunday afternoon. CCTV footage from the scene, shared on social media, shows gym goers trying to escape out the back of the gym before police officers try to stop them from getting away – with one appearing to swing a baton. The clip also shows a group of officers restraining one person before pulling them to the ground when they resist. Officers were tipped off that Prophecy Performance Centre had been welcoming fitness enthusiasts in defiance of the national lockdown. Police raided Prophecy Performance Centre in Speke, Merseyside, on Sunday afternoon and used force on some people outside the gym Officers were tipped off that Prophecy Performance Centre (pictured) had been welcoming fitness enthusiasts in defiance of the national lockdown CCTV footage from outside the gym (pictured) shows gym goers trying to escape out the back before police officer try to stop them from getting away… Read full this story
- Students flee through the sewers to avoid 'Tiananmen 2.0': Hong Kong protesters escape underground amid fears of massacre after Carrie Lam warned: 'Surrender is your only option'
- Orlando Gunman Discussed ISIS With Police, Called Boston Bombers His ‘Homeboys’
- Tracking Baton Rouge's nonfatal shootings: The toll on victims, search for a solution, more
- Police lockdown as Extinction Rebellion protester climbs Parliament walls and climate change group vows to target the Tube in new demos that will hit thousands of commuters
- Despicable betrayal of an SAS hero over 'mercy killings': Soldier who put fatally injured Iraqis out of their misery as they 'pleaded with us to do it' is reported to police by MoD
- If You're Drugged And Raped, The Police May Never Know. Here's Why.
- 'Politicising the floods - desperate man!' Jeremy Corbyn is slammed for scoring points over deluge as he accuses Boris Johnson of slashing water defence funds while PM calls emergency COBRA meeting
- Jennifer Arcuri claims Boris Johnson told her he had five children, admits she had a 'special relationship' with the PM - but says when she tried to call him recently a man 'pretending to be Chinese' took the phone
- General election RECAP: Corbyn and Johnson prepare to head-to-head in ITV debate
- A Death Row Convict’s Final Words Set Two Innocent Men Free
Moment gym is raided by police in Liverpool for breaching Covid rules by refusing to close as officers PIN man to floor and wield batons at 'customers and staff' attempting to flee have 414 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 9, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.