A small girl in Hanoi has survived after a fall from the 12th floor of an apartment building in Hanoi. The incident occurred at an apartment building on Nguyen Huy Tuong Street, Thanh Xuan District at around 5:30 this afternoon, February 28. The child held on to the banisters before the fall The three-year baby climbed over the balcony's banisters and then held on to it for a while. At that time, some people from a nearby building detected the case and loudly shouted for help. Nguyen Ngoc Manh Right after that she was taken to the National Children’s Hospital for the first aid. According to the girl's family, her condition is temporarily stable at present. She has broken limbs.
- Policeman hangs on to girl dangling from fifth-floor balcony
- Young holidaymaker falls to his death from twelfth-floor balcony in Spain
- Little girl told she might never walk again after rare but devastating chickenpox complication
- Teen plunges to death from bridge 15 years after she survived mum's suicide leap
- Girl, 18, dies in fall from M20 motorway bridge 15 years after mum jumped from 100ft balcony while holding her
- 'Tell us about balcony death mystery'
- TN: 2-year-old girl falls to death from balcony
- Girl, 5, "slashed to ribbons" by glass door at Gran Canaria hotel
- A Matter of Survival: How to Humanely Solve Europe's Migration Crisis
- Girl is left covered in burns and blisters that glued her eyes shut after suffering allergic reaction to PAINKILLERS
Little girl survives fall from 12th-floor balcony in Hanoi have 234 words, post on dtinews.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.