Hospitals have gained in recent years thanks to improved facilities and more strategic partnerships Nipro Pharma Corporation – Japan's biggest prescription drug contract manufacturer – has nearly completed procedures to increase investment capital by about $270 million to enlarge its facility at Saigon High-tech Park (SHTP) in Ho Chi Minh City so as to increase production volume. "The procedure completion is expected in the next few weeks, thus increasing Nipro Pharma's total investment there to $570 million," a SHTP representative told VIR. "Nipro has performed well since it began investment in the park in 2016." Nipro Pharma is among the Japanese investors which have strong interest in Vietnam's healthcare sector. Many more are expanding to and in Vietnam, according to the Japan External Trade Organization. Together with Japan, South Korea and the EU also have more sights set on the lucrative local market. Positive signals The healthcare sector has welcomed new investment inflows in recent times, especially in 2020 when a number of new projects were announced despite pandemic restrictions. Late last year, a consortium led by Singaporean sovereign fund GIC acquired a minority stake in Vietnam-based private hospital operator Vinmec, part of Vingroup, for $203.1 million. The year also… Read full this story
- Proshares ETFs - What is So Special About Proshares Exchange Traded Funds?
- Kotak Mutual Fund launches Kotak Pioneer Fund
- Public Health Insurance - An Essential Lifesaver For the American Health System
- Health Insurance Facts to Know
- Don't Get Caught Without Health Insurance Know the Facts
- Kennedy Health Reform - 3 Things to Consider Before Giving Your Support
- Four Keys to Mental Health Recovery
- Being Jobless Without Medical Insurance is Poverty - Health Insurance Importance
- Medicare Service and Your Health Insurance Program
- A Prescription For the Health Care Crisis
Leverage of funding models imperative for health sector have 286 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.