Metro Line 5, phase 2, has a total length of about 14.5km, from Bay Hien intersection to the new Can Giuoc bus station In a letter sent to the Management Authority for Urban Railways of Ho Chi Minh City (MAUR) and Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee, Soun-young Chung, general manager of Kexim Bank’s Global Business Cooperation Division said that the bank will soon finance the pre-feasibility study. The project will transform from official development assistance (ODA) to the public-private partnership (PPP) model. The study is implemented on three specific aspects: engineering, financing, and legality. Members of the research team and participating investors have extensive experience in the construction and operation of urban railway lines, including Metro Line 9 of Seoul, Korea, built under the PPP model. On January 19, the MAUR worked with a group of investors and consulting companies from Korea. The group consists of Kexim Bank, Hyundai Engineering Co., Ltd., Lotte Corporation, Samil PwC (finance consultant), Dohwa Engineering (engineering consultant), Sejong Corporation, and Shearman & Sterling (legal advisory), among others. It is anticipated that the pre-feasibility study will be summited by the end of 2020. The pre-feasibility study of phase 2 of Metro Line 5 was previously funded by the… Read full this story
- Angel Locsin says sorry after senior lining up at her pantry collapses, dies
- Going green: We look at Lee Min-ho, Hyun Bin, Lee Seung-gi and other hot K-drama hunks in their military uniforms
- Lee Min-ho returns after military service with The King: Eternal Monarch: 'My second chapter as an actor is starting now'
- China's Fishing Fleet Drives Beijing's Global Ambitions
- Money Heist Creator Reveals There Are No Plans For Season 6 Or Spin-Offs, Says ‘I'm Tired'
- Existing floating accommodation converted to holding facility for seafarers
- Tensions rise as Democrats face Senate bottleneck on agenda
- Ravaged by Covid-19, Brazil faces a hunger epidemic
- 7 ministries get new ministers in major Cabinet reshuffle
- Ajay Devgn Backs Out Of YRF's Rs 180 Crore Superhero Flick Starring Ahaan Panday?
Korean investors join Metro Line 5 have 317 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.