SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 9 February 2021 - HKBN JOS Group (“The Group”) proudly announces the launch of JOS+, a full-fledged suite of IT solutions & services, to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Singapore pivot towards an increasingly digital and mobile-first business environment. Recognising the accelerated pace of digital transformation and the emergence of a hybrid workforce in Singapore, JOS+ is a unique IT-as-a-service solution that offers flexible IT and cloud office support for SMEs to maximise cost and business efficiencies. Designed as a subscription-based offering, JOS+ enables SMEs to tap into HKBN JOS’ industry-leading IT expertise and office facilities as needed, so they pay only for the services they need to adapt to the increasingly digital business environment. With flexible subscription-based plans, JOS+ provides outsourced IT support hours, enterprise applications and office facilities in a one-stop solutions bundle. It allows businesses to access enterprise level troubleshooting solutions and quick implementation of new technology, enabling organisations to step up on their digitalisation efforts to adapt to the region’s new digital-first business reality. The bespoke nature of JOS+ allows organisations to customise the level of support they require, aligned to business and cost considerations, giving them the confidence to strengthen their… Read full this story
- US election: Joe Biden rebuilds Democrats' 'blue wall' as key states bring him closer to victory
- Shipping ministry to be renamed, will bring ‘clarity in work’: PM Modi
- Let’s make the post-pandemic era a new golden age for invention
- EVFTA to spur Vietnam’s digital transformation
- Guidelines for ITES sector eased, new norms to facilitate WFH
- Govt eases guidelines for BPOs, norms to facilitate ‘Work From Home’
- Govt eases guidelines for ITES sector, new norms to facilitate 'Work From Home'
- Check here: Work from home rules and regulations in India
- Jacinda Ardern to govern New Zealand for second term after historic victory
- Easing remote work norms to open more jobs, bring social impact: KPO Council
HKBN JOS Launches JOS+ to Bring Innovation Closer to Work, Transforming IT to Become More Than as-a-service to Support Singapore SMEs in the new World of Work have 314 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 9, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.