In its letter sent to the Chairman of the municipal People's Committee and the city's Management Authority for Urban Railways (MAUR), KEXIM said it will soon provide funding for the update of the project's pre-feasibility study, which covers technical, financial, and legal aspects, according to the MAUR. The bank noted that members of the research group and participating investors have experience in building and operating urban railway routes, including Metro Line No. 9 of the RoK's Seoul capital, in the PPP format. The MAUR said it had a working session on January 19 with some investors and consultancies from the RoK to discuss the study and related orientations for the project. The Korean side, including KEXIM and some businesses and consultancies, presented the plan to update the pre-feasibility study, whose final version is expected to be submitted by the end of 2021. The pre-feasibility study for Phase 2 of Metro Line No. 5 was previously financed by the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA). However, due to certain objective reasons, the project was unable to be funded through official development assistance (ODA) loans, but the PPP format. The 23.39km-long Metro Line No. 5 is developed in two phases. The first one,… Read full this story
- How to manage your finances while studying abroad
- A brief overview of Korean Dota 2
- French-style cap on working week in Britain unrealistic, finds study
- The past, present and future of League of Legends studio Riot Games
- The Chinese "Esports Bubble"
- The fall of Starbreeze
- Where Oculus’ VR games go from here
- Xi calls for strengthening cooperation in Northeast Asia for regional peace, prosperity
- Interview with Fnatic's Zanster; "I think it’s only a matter of time before a new [Swedish] challenger appears"
- The World Of Love Report
HCMC: Korean bank proposes investment study for Metro Line No. 5 have 287 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.