The municipal People's Committee has ordered continued closure of dance halls, bars, karaoke parlours, pubs, beer clubs, and facilities for indoor sports activities like gym, fitness, billiards, and yoga centres. Others not included in this list can be reopened but have to carry out all anti-coronavirus measures regulated by health authorities. Besides, the set of safety assessment criteria in COVID-19 prevention and control must be seriously implemented in the fields of tourism, transport, and restaurant services, as well as at wholesale and retail markets, supermarkets, trade centres, relic sites, and libraries. A distance of at least one metre from each other must be kept in those activities, and food service supplying establishments are not permitted to serve more than 30 people at the same time, according to the administration. Meanwhile, religious activities and rituals at local places of worship can take place with no more than 50 participants at the same time. They also have to comply with other disease prevention measures regulated by the health sector, the People's Committee said. Earlier, the committee also permitted schools across the city to be reopened from March 1. On February 23, the lockdown on an apartment block in Ward 13 of Tan… Read full this story
- The Most Pointless Government Shutdown Yet
- Bored Government Employees Posting Craigslist Ads for 'Shutdown Sex'
- From Weddings To Beer, The Surprising Impacts Of The Government Shutdown
- How the Government Shutdown Will Crap All Over You
- Dems, Trump Trade Blame as Shutdown Slogs Into 2nd Weekend
- Short on Solutions, Long on Blame in 2nd Shutdown Weekend
- The best VPN services for 2019
- Welcome to Atlantic City, the foreclosure capital of the U.S.
- City of Heroes' Studio Fought to the Bitter End to Save the MMO, Designer Says
- Cab Drivers Say City's Failure To Regulate Uber Is 'Killing Us'
HCM City keeps shutdown of certain services in place have 293 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.