close Video Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for February 2 Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking today in entertainment. A producer accusing convicted rapist and disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein of repeated sexual assault and rape is asking he be deposed for an upcoming lawsuit. Alexandra Canosa, a producer on Netflix’s “Marco Polo,” maintained late Monday in court papers that depositions will help her decide whether to accept a settlement approved last week by a Delaware bankruptcy court judge, according to the Associated Press. Of the $35 million set aside for creditors, the settlement calls for roughly half to go to Weinstein’s accusers. Canosa’s attorney, Thomas Giuffra, said in the Manhattan federal court filing that their client will find a deposition from Harvey and his brother Bob Weinstein, important to decide whether to settle in her case. “Ms. Canosa will have a monumental settlement decision to make,” he wrote. The lawyer said Canosa was deposed last week and Harvey and his brother Bob should face questions too. HARVEY WEINSTEIN ACCUSER SUES HIM SEEKING DAMAGES FOR ALLEGED ASSAULT “It is not fair or equitable that Ms. Canosa as a victim of horrendous abuse should… Read full this story
- Harvey Weinstein, Accused Rapist, Says He’s a Champion of Women
- Harvey Weinstein lawyers ask court to pause $45 million lawsuit due to back injury
- Harvey Weinstein Accusers Reach $44 Million Settlement In Sexual Misconduct Case
- Harvey Weinstein, Former Studio Reach Tentative $25M Settlement Deal With Alleged Victims
- Harvey Weinstein charges, allegations and accusers – from Kate Beckinsale and Rose McGowan to Mira Sorvino
- Harvey Weinstein combative and in denial ahead of rape trial, inner circle says
- Harvey Weinstein, 67, shares photo of himself in hospital in bid to prove he isn’t faking illness to gain sympathy
- Harvey Weinstein says he feels 'like the forgotten man.' His accusers are furious.
- Judge signs off on high-profile new defense team for Harvey Weinstein in rape case
- Harvey Weinstein Gives Bizarre Interview From Hospital Ahead of Rape Trial
Harvey Weinstein accuser demands court depose him before she decides whether or not to settle her case have 333 words, post on www.foxnews.com at February 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.