The city's authorities will promote production of handicraft products. Hanoi will set up 30-40 new showrooms displaying and selling products developed under the national One Commune One Product (OCOP) program. A OCOP showroom in Thanh Tri district, Hanoi. Photo: kinhtedothi This is an important target mentioned in the city’s plan on the development of OCOP showrooms associated with craft village tourism in Hanoi in 2021. Under the plan, the city's authorities will promote production and sale of handicraft products, especially OCOP products, typical rural industrial items, and those with market potential in the capital, provinces and cities nationwide. According to the plan, each district/town will have two operating OCOP showrooms or more. The municipal People’s Committee will conduct a survey to find locations of OCOP showrooms according to regulations. The committee has also required departments and localities to inspect and supervise the operation of OCOP showrooms opened in 2020 and 2021, organize promotional programs to enhance the consumption of quality products, including those from provinces and cities nationwide. As of 2020, Hanoi had completed a similar process for 630 OCOP products achieving 3-star rating and above. The city targets to complete the evaluation and classification for at least 2,000 OCOP products by… Read full this story
- Writing 30-40 Articles In One Day Has Some Challenges
- Nissan Gears Up To Launch 30 New Models
- Making 30-40% Return On Your Money Every Month
- How to do a 7 Day Ebook Product Launch
- Why You Need to Pre-launch Your Next Product
- 7 Day Product Launch - What Can Go Wrong?
- A Pre-Launch MLM Can Make You Rich!
- 40-30-30 Diet
- New Product Launch - Questions to Ask Before Going Live - Part 1
- Financial Planning in Your 30's
Hanoi to launch 30-40 OCOP showrooms in 2021 have 277 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.