The Hanoi Department of Health has announced the Covid-19 testing results of 500 staff at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi. According to the department, by 8 am on Wednesday, Covid-19 tests had been conducted on 10,740 staff at the airport. Covid-19 tests had been conducted on 10,740 staff at the airport The move is aimed to avoid the Covid-19 outbreak like at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCM City. To date, 500 staff have tested negative for the virus, while the remainder are still waiting for the results. Airports Corporation of Vietnam asked its members to contact health agencies for providing Covid-19 tests for their staff due to the Covid-19 outbreak in Hai Duong and Quang Ninh provinces.
- Automated customs system launched at Noi Bai airport
- Teenage Essex lorry tragedy victim's devastated family surround the 19-year-old's coffin at her funeral as more bodies arrive back in Vietnam to be reunited with grieving relatives
- South Korean celebs arrive in Hanoi to rousing welcome
- Competition in airline industry set to intensify
- Essex lorry incident: Bodies, ashes of remaining 23 victims brought home
- Bodies of Vietnamese victims in UK truck disaster sent home
- Vietnam, UK work to complete procedures to bring lorry victims’ bodies home
- Bodies of 16 UK truck victims brought home
- Bodies of migrants who died in Essex lorry container are returned to Vietnam where grieving relatives say they are 'devastated but happy' they are back home
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - November 27
Hanoi announces Covid-19 testing result of Noi Bai airport staff have 228 words, post on dtinews.vn at February 11, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.