FV Hospital oversees the treatment of 200,000 patients every year "Thoughtful and whole-hearted" was the review given by Ngo Thi Giang, a 42-year-old woman living in Ho Chi Minh City, after nearly 10 months of treatment of breast cancer at FV Hospital. "I am in good condition now and can firmly move on from this. Coming to FV was a sound decision," she happily noted. Remembering April last year when she learned that she had breast cancer, Giang told VIR, "I was surprised, sad, and shocked when I got the news, but I quickly accepted the situation and began to seek qualified treatment." At that time, she was wavering between going to Singapore for treatment or seeking prestigious services at home. "I made comparisons between FV Hospital and those Singaporean establishments and found that there are big similarities. Eventually, I decided to choose FV Hospital because of its international standard services, medical proficiency, state-of-the-art equipment, and comfortable atmosphere," she explained. Along with N.G, many other cancer patients have been gaining good treatment results at FV Hospital. Nguyen Thi Lan, 54, living in Ho Chi Minh City, has now recovered after a year of treatment at the Hy Vong Cancer Care Centre…. Read full this story
- Joe Biden closes in on top health leaders as Covid-19 ravages US
- COVID-19 vaccine: Health leaders hail 'huge turning point' as first coronavirus jabs take place in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Acadiana leads the state in third coronavirus wave, health leaders say
- As Covid-19 cases surge, health care workers say PPE is still a struggle
- 200 hospitals have been at full capacity, and 1/3 of all US hospitals are almost out of ICU space
- With Covid-19 raging, where are America's leaders?
- Apollo's big Covid plan: India's top hospital chain ready to vaccinate 1 million people daily
- In Kenya, Covid-19's rural spread strains creaky health care
- Coronavirus: Fewer Than Two Per Cent of NHS Hospital Trusts Busier Now Than in 2019
- Covid-19 hospitalizations hit another record, as official warns of the most difficult time in US public health history
FV Hospital a private health leader have 341 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.