Mount Fansipan is an ideal destination for couple on Valentine's day Fansipan, the "Roof of Indochina" is beautiful all year round. Particularly, each season makes it a different beauty. More interestingly, even if you have been to Fansipan all four seasons, you still want to come back because there are unique magnificent moments of nature that would never be seen again. Spring – misty forests of blooming flowers Beach blossom in Mount Fansipan in Spring. Photo: Sun World Fansipan Legend. Those who love Fansipan also fall into its beauty in spring. The misty forests and mountain and blooming flowers weave a colourful coat for Fansipan. It is where all the most beautiful flowers of the Northwestern region gather, namely the pink peach, the white of plum, the yellow rapeseed, and tulip of different colors. Many of them are grown at the tourism complex of Sun World Fansipan Legend, especially Japanese cherry near the cable car. The Dao ethnic women are walking though a tea field on Mount Fansipan. Photo: Sun World Fansipan Legend. Particularly, Fansipan is also covered by red in spring from Rhododendron. Also considered as the queen of Fansipan's nature, Rhododendron here features more than 40 species growing… Read full this story
- Come December, it's blooming flower season in Ha Giang
- Does This Boba Fett Easter Egg in The Mandalorian Tease Season 2 Ending?
- Inside the ‘Magnificent’ Discovery at Church of the Nativity
- Nat Geo’s ‘Long Road Home’ magnificent, heartbreakingly real
- What happened to Tottenham’s ‘Magnificent Seven’ signed with Bale money in 2013 including Soldado and Chiriches?
- The Mandalorian season 2 episode 7 recap: too formulaic to be memorable
- Rob Burrow: What made the Leeds Rhinos great the Magnificent 7
- 'Magnificent' Schumacher is ready for Formula One challenge, says Prema Racing's Rosin
- Zipcar adds Yakima roof racks for bikes, skis, and snowboards
- Jamal Adams: The swagger is through the roof
Four magnificent seasons on “Roof of Indochina” have 307 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at February 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.