The Hanoitimes – China Coast Guard vessel has tracked to approach the oil platform within Vietnam's exclusive economic zone. Vietnam said its authorities keep a close eye on all movements in the East Sea [referring to the South China Sea] to protect its sovereignty and jurisdiction rights in Vietnamese waters. Spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang of Vietnam’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Photo: VGP Spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs made the statement in response to a question on the approach to Vietnam's waters earlier this month by Chinese Coast Guard ships. "All countries in the East Sea need to ensure its activities to be in line with international laws and respect sovereignty and jurisdiction rights of littoral countries as stated in the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), contributing to peace, stability, and cooperation in the sea," Hang said at a press conference on February 25. International ship-tracking data showed that on February 22, China Coast Guard (CCG) 5304 approached Hai Thach Production & Quarters Platform (PQP-HT) in block 5-02 of Vietnam platform after sailing out from China-occupied Subi Reef at Spratly Islands. The harassment on February 22 was not the… Read full this story
- Chinese Foreign Ministry suggests US Army to blame for coronavirus pandemic
- Foreign ministry informs entry-exit policies for foreigners over COVID-19
- Foreign Ministry issues notice on COVID-19 epidemic
- Political motivation of some U.S. politicians laid bare over comments on Jimmy Lai: commissioner's office of Chinese foreign ministry
- US naval ships’ visit to Vietnam helps promote bilateral ties
- ‘Positive progress made’: China on listing Masood Azhar as global terrorist
- Vietnam informs three European nations about Covid-19 patient
- US army might have brought coronavirus to Wuhan, says China government spokesperson
- India conveys concerns to China over equipment seized from Pakistan-bound ship
- China state media accuses US politicians of spreading 'political virus'
Foreign ministry spokesperson opposes China's invasion of Vietnam's waters have 308 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.