First Hanoi market to be installed with solar panels By Van Ly Dong Xuan Market in Hanoi. The government of Hanoi has approved a pilot project on installing rooftop solar power panels for the iconic Dong Xuan Market – PHOTO: VNA HANOI – The government of Hanoi has approved a pilot project to install rooftop solar power panels for the iconic Dong Xuan Market in Hoan Kiem District, making it the first wet market in the capital city to be equipped with the solar power system, aimed at saving energy and reducing carbon dioxide emissions. The market will be installed with 600 solar panels, which account for 18% of total area of the market's roof. The system will generate 198 kWp of electricity. The project is funded by the German non-profit limited company Engagement Global's Servicestelle Kommunen in der Einen Welt (SKEW) through the following activities: enhancing the qualification and skills of employees of the district, which is in charge of operating and managing the pilot project using renewable energy; protecting the environment, saving energy, and using clean energy. The project requires over 274,000 euros (US$333,000) in investment, with over 246,000 euros being provided by the German firm and the… Read full this story
- New scheme encouraging homeowners to install solar panels launched today
- California becomes first state to pass rule requiring solar panels on most new homes
- Google's Project Sunroof encourages consumers to switch to solar panels by estimating savings
- How safe are your solar panels?
- Council sets out solar panels installation plan
- Suffolk councils hope innovative group buying scheme will boost uptake of solar panels
- Bosses to spend £48,000 on solar panels for Doncaster Council building
- Solar panels on roofs need pigeon-proofing
- Pilot project on floating solar panels to be implemented in Azerbaijan
- Drones Across Spain Are Spotting Dodgy Solar Panels and Wind Turbines
First Hanoi market to be installed with solar panels have 294 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.