The Covid-19 illegal immigrant is a woman who is being under quarantine in a centralized ward in Hong Ngu District. Dong Thap authority asked the health sector to track down and isolate all close contacts of the woman and F2 contacts would be required to isolate at home. The illegal immigrant hailing from the Mekong Delta City of Can Tho arrived in Cambodia to work for a casino in Cambodia. According to authority's investigation, she and another woman illegally entered Vietnam on February 23 and stayed in a rental house in Tan Hong District in Dong Thap Province. On the same night, the two women were detected to take them to centralized isolation centers taking samples for testing. Test results conducted by Pasteur Institute in Ho Chi Minh City have shown that the woman was positive for SARS-CoV-2 while the other woman was negative. The Covid-19 woman is experiencing coughing and sore throat. She was rushed to a local hospital in Hong Ngu District. Competent forces have tracked 11 close contacts and isolated nine of them. Competent forces continued tracking two another close contacts. Deputy Chairman of Dong Thap Province Doan Tan Buu ordered the steering board for Covid-19 Prevention… Read full this story
- MLB GM meetings 2018: Mike Trout rumors, 'Harper's Bazaar,' Yankees' pitching plans and more hot stove buzz
- How A Bootleg Prep School Profited By Ripping Off Teens With NBA Dreams
- Norde fit, may play against Aizawl FC
- VN Communist Party announces personnel reforms, aims for capable and virtuous officials
- FMIA: With or Without Laces, Jon Gruden Just Wants to Compete
- BREAKING NEWS: Beto O'Rourke QUITS 2020 race as campaign runs out of cash - after launching run on the front of Vanity Fair saying: 'Man, I'm just born to be in it.'
- Crunch watch October 09: the auto industry in crisis
- Fifty for the ages: The top coaches in Tampa Bay history
- 2014 Maserati Ghibli
- 2013 Automobile Magazine All-Stars
Dong Thap convenes urgent meeting on positive Covid-19 illicit immigrants have 313 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.