Đỗ Thị Băng Ngân, doctor at Quảng Ninh Lungs Hospital, talks online to her future husband after work. Photos nhandan.com.vn QUẢNG NINH — Đỗ Thị Băng Ngân had no other choice but to delay her wedding earlier this year. This is the third time she has made the decision. Ngân and her fiance have no idea when their wedding will take place. Both of them are doctors. Ngân works for Quảng Ninh Lungs Hospital and her husband works for Quảng Ninh General Hospital in northern Quảng Ninh Province. When the COVID-19 pandemic broke out for the first time in the province in early last February, Ngân was among many volunteer doctors transferred to the centralised quarantine area to help treat infected patients. The outbreak was more complicated than the couple had expected. The wedding, which was scheduled to take place in mid-February, was postponed. As a frontline doctor, Ngân worked hard in the quarantine area and only returned home three months later. The couple planned to hold the wedding last August when the second wave of the pandemic broke out in her future husband's hometown in northern Hải Dương Province. Due to the social distancing measures applied in the province, their… Read full this story
- 133 People Publicly Confronted The Doctor Who Sexually Abused Young Women. Here Are Their Most Powerful Quotes.
- How to get a UFC 246 live stream and all you need to know about McGregor vs Cerrone
- UFC 246 live stream: how to watch McGregor vs Cerrone from anywhere tonight
- Twitter's BirdGirlUK is awarded an honorary doctorate aged just 17 for campaigning to make nature and the environment more accessible to people from ethnic minority backgrounds
- Woman, 22, misdiagnosed by doctors as being bipolar reveals her psychosis was actually caused by a tennis ball-sized brain tumour
- Call the Doctor: The Many Faces of ‘Doctor Who’
- Penelope Lively: 'So this is old age'
- Inside controversial pill testing tent at Groovin the Moo festival - as it potentially saves at least SEVEN young lives in just one day after officials discover drugs laced with deadly substance
- Annual Grassroots Campaign Raises $1 Million in One Month for Cancer-Fighting Technology
- South Africa vs England: Kagiso Rabada "Can't Keep Making Same Mistakes", Says Michael Holding
Doctors put personal lives on hold to fight COVID-19 pandemic have 376 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.