BIDV MetLife representatives received an AmCham CSR Recognition Award 2020 In the social distancing period of the COVID-19 pandemic last year, BIDV MetLife received a number of claims for insurance benefits under the circumstances of limited travel and difficulties in the verification process. However, with responsibility and the spirit of always putting clients' interest first, BIDV MetLife overcame such limitations, quickly collected documents, made claim decisions, and paid for the clients' families as soon as the paperwork had been completed. One particular client had an accident and died in May, leaving behind their life partner and two school-aged children. BIDV MetLife had its staff quickly verify the information. After collating the results, the company decided to pay accidental death benefit as in the contract terms with the aim to promptly help the family stablilise after the unexpected event, and ensure future education for the children. Another client suddenly died while travelling abroad last year. The customer's insurance contract did not specify the beneficiary – luckily, the client purchased life insurance from BIDV MetLife. After receiving the case, BIDV MetLife's Benefit Department helped the client's family complete the estate division agreement so that they could take advantage of the benefits as… Read full this story
- Sanwo-Olu to Perm secs: I demand the best from you for success of this administration
- MGMCRI performs its first renal transplant successfully
- Rep. Omar fundraising off GOP effort to strip her from committee assignments
- Governor lauds State’s success in fight against COVID-19
- PMB and Burden Of Healing Broken Bones
- Cheers, jeers, hope as new service chiefs take over
- Exclusive: After Capitol Riot, Super Bowl Security Ramped Up with Drones, 'Dirty Bomb' Detectors, More
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 4
- Google self-driving car engineer who stole 14,000 files of trade secrets before going to work for Uber is pardoned by Donald Trump
- Bannon's VERY rocky road to pardon: How millionaire ex-Breitbart chairman who led Trump to victory resigned as chief strategist after fall out with Javanka and was arrested on Chinese fugitive's yacht for 'robbing $1 million from Trump wall donors'
Dedicated efforts justify BIDV MetLife successes have 340 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.