A vessel arriving at Chu Lai Port (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Chu Lai Port in the Chu Lai Open Economic Zone, the central province of Quang Nam , is striving to establish itself as a major point of transit for goods in not only Vietnam but also other countries. Recently, 7,200 tonnes of paper pulp of the Sun Paper Savannakhet, a company based in the Lao province of Savannakhet, were exported to China via Chu Lai Port . The batch was transported from Savannakhet to Chu Lai Port by road and then to China by sea. The Lao firm produces 400,000 tonnes of recycled pulp annually to supply packaging paper factories of the Shandong Sun Paper Industry in China. Highly valuing the infrastructure, equipment and shipping routes in Chu Lai, the business chose this port to deliver pulp to China. Sun Paper Savannakhet said it plans to ship about 180,000 tonnes of paper pulp via Chu Lai Port in 2021, equivalent to a monthly average of 15,000 tonnes. The port investor, Truong Hai Auto Corporation (THACO), noted efforts have been made to diversify sources of import and export via Chu Lai Port, including those in the central and Central… Read full this story
- How to Locate an International Freight Forwarder
- Feds rescue 23 abused kids in bust of international child porn ring as more than 300 are arrested including South Korean 'mastermind' of dark web site with sick videos of children and infants
- Hai Phong JSC proposes to build container teminals in Lach Huyen Port
- Vietnamese international outbound travel boom
- The Good and Bad About Letters of Credit
- International Dating Blasts Open Online Romance & Makes Meeting the Woman of Your Dreams a Reality
- Internal Dialogue - Questions - What Are You Asking Yourself?
- Foreign Women and International Dating the 5 Types of Relationships You Can Have With Foreign Ladies
- Craniosacral Therapists - Do You De-Serve Your Success?
- Parking at Oakland International Airport
Chu Lai Port seeks to serve international flow of goods have 307 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 13, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.