close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for February 22 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. A Democrat lawmaker from Chicago 's South Side introduced a bill last week that calls for a ban on some video games in an effort to fight the city's recent uptick in violent crimes, including carjackings. The Chicago Sun-Times reported that Rep. Marcus Evans Jr. has called for an amendment to an existing law that would bar the sale of games that depict “motor vehicle theft with a driver or passenger present.” Fox 32 reported that Early Walker, a philanthropist in the city, said video games like “Grand Theft Auto” could have an impact on young minds. The report pointed out that some of the carjacking suspects in the city are not even old enough to legally drive. Last month, a 14-year-old boy has been arrested for taking part in multiple carjackings including one involving an off-duty police officer, Chicago police said. Chicago police say carjackings rose about 135% last year to 1,415 and continue at a high pace this year. While the youngest carjacker arrested in recent attacks was about 12 years old, according to police. The perpetrators… Read full this story
- Grand Theft Auto Creators Are Going After Cheaters
- What's new and happening in Chicago
- Review: Game not over in 'Ralph Breaks the Internet'
- Code Man Jake: Duncan Jones follows 'Moon' with metaphysical sci-fi thriller
- 'Ralph Breaks the Internet' Easter Eggs and Cameos: Exploring the Countless References to Just About Everything
- Demographics: The Population Hourglass
- The Walking Dead Gets Pokemon Go Style AR Game
- Inside Treyarch Studios as It Preps For 'Black Ops 4'
- Brush Fires; Police Stand-Off: Poway, SD County Police Log
- Holiday movie preview
Chicago sees spike in carjackings, prompting call to ban ‘Grand Theft Auto’ have 282 words, post on www.foxnews.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.