Children and their parents play at Ly Thai To Square in Hoan Kiem Lake. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – A campaign seeking ideas for Hanoi’s street decoration and lighting for this year has been launched by the municipal Department of Culture and Sports. According to the organisers, the campaign aims to create a joyful and exciting atmosphere for citizens on national holidays and major anniversaries of the nation, in addition to aiding the political and decorative tasks of the city. It is also set to contribute to preserving and promoting the national cultural identity and typical values of Hanoi as a thousand-year-old capital, creative city and city for peace, as well as meet the increasing demands of cultural enjoyment of citizens. Themed ‘Hanoi – Creative City ‘ and ‘Hanoi Congratulates the Party and Celebrates a New Spring’, designs must be of high aesthetic, suitable to surrounding landscape, lightning systems and architecture. They are also expected to contain elements of creativity and follow modern decoration trends. Entries with the use of new technologies, appropriate materials, elegant colours and safety insurance will be prioritised. The winning designs will be used for decoration of major streets in Hanoi's downtown such as Trang Tien,… Read full this story
- ILO launches global media competition on labour migration
- Witcher 3-Inspired Indie RPG 'Knights of Light' Kickstarter Campaign Launched
- World Mental Health Day: Street art campaign launched by English Football League
- Primary students campaign to stop use of bear gall
- UNDP launches drawing competition on climate change
- Hanoi launches competition to seek friendship ambassador for peace
- Hanoi should work to create more competitive investment environment: EuroCham
- What not to miss this weekend in Hanoi?
- Hanoi launched Red Sunday blood donation
- Hanoi GRDP grows 7.35% in Jan-Sep
Campaign launched to light up Hanoi with competition have 280 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.