ANTHONY JOSHUA vs Tyson Fury is the fight everybody wants to see – so just when will these two Brit superstars get it on in the ring? Both are coming off big victories, and 2021 should be the year they finally meet face-to-face in the squared circle. Joshua vs Fury – when will it happen? According to multiple players close to the deal – this summer. During the summer of 2020, news had spread that the pair verbally agreed to terms on a two-fight deal for 2021, providing the pair could skate through their next challenges unscathed. Joshua held up his end of the bargain by knocking out Kubrat Pulev, while Fury looks like he’s managed to escape a trilogy fight with Deontay Wilder. Eddie Hearn, Joshua’s promoter, has repeatedly touted ‘late May, early June 2021’ as a rough date for the mega-bout. And just last week, the Essex-born promoter admitted he thought the deal was ‘four weeks’ away from being signed. Most read in BoxingTYSON’S BABY REVEALFury expecting sixth child as boxer reveals how he keep kids groundedExclusiveDON’T ASKYouTuber Jake Paul is ‘going to shock people’ and leave Ben Askren ‘out cold’Exclusive’MY DIRTY SECRET’I was left suicidal & plotting… Read full this story
- Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury accused of staging Marbella meeting
- Anthony Joshua questions Tyson Fury's pedigree and 'intimidating' reputation
- Roy Jones Jr predicts he and Mike Tyson would have beaten Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury
- Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev targeted for week before Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder
- Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua edges closer after Dillian Whyte's defeat
- Tyson Fury's motivation questioned ahead of third fight with Deontay Wilder
- Tyson Fury tells Anthony Joshua to "stop running" and put his "nuts in a handbag"
- Tyson Fury responds to claim he has fought "a bunch of tomato cans"
- Tyson Fury backs Frank Warren in calls for Anthony Joshua fight after promoter insists ‘it’s not even about belts now’
- Dillian Whyte defeat is blessing in disguise for Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua clash
Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury: What date will fight happen, where will it take place, how much money will they earn? have 332 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.