Nguyen Duc Tuan (Third from the left) – Chairman of the Viet Nam Fatherland Front Committee of Hai Duong, received VND20 billion from An Phat Holdings. — Photo courtesy of the group An Phat Holdings (APH) has handed over VND20 billion (US$851,000) support to the northern province of Hai Duong buy vaccines for in the fight against COVID-19. Earlier, APH donated VND11.35 billion including cash, necessities and equipment to the province, bringing the total donation to VND31.35 billion. An Phat Holdings in co-ordination with Youth Union, individuals, organisations, businesses launched a campaign "Relief and rescue agricultural products of Hai Duong", also helped rescue 1,000 tonnes of farm products. This is also the biggest donation that An Phat Holdings has made to Hai Duong Province in pandemic prevention. Pham Van Tuan, the group's Acting Deputy CEO said: "In the situation of urgent need to have vaccines, helping people feel secure and helping the government to control the pandemic early is not only the responsibility of An Phat Holdings but also other organizations and individuals who want to contribute." Hai Duong is the key production area of the group with 10 plants, many subsidiaries and 3,500 employees. Along with the community support,… Read full this story
- The American Diabetes Association: Supporting Diabetics for over 65 Years
- Protect Yourself for the Upcoming Cold & Flu Season
- Top Ten Good News Stories of 2006
- Protect Yourself Against the Flu Vaccine!
- God Bless China - Why You Can Make More Money In China And Australia Than The USA
- A Fragile Lifeline: Lessons I Learned Answering The Aids Hotline
- Practical Applications of Society in an Anarcho-Communist Community
- Kentucky Blues: House’s Outsourcing Bill Threatens McConnell’s Home State, Senate Majority
- Rebuilding Society and the Tax Protest Movement - Part Two
- Do Your Prospects Visualize Themselves Using Your Product Or Service?
An Phat Holdings donated VND20b to support Hai Duong’s pandemic fight have 296 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.