Hanoi dresses up in yellow, red and green as leaves change colors. In the final days of February, Hanoi is wearing stunning colors as leaves change to yellow, red and green. The picturesque landscape is bringing peace of mind amidst the raging pandemic. In the area around Hoan Kiem lake, trees are gradually covered with yellow and red colors of leaves. This is time when loc vung (barringtonia acutangula) and lagerstroemia speciosa change leaves at the same time. A corner of the capital city is further embellished by the colorful leaves. Landscape of Hoan Kiem lake in leaf- changing season is very poetic. The streets are adorned with yellow and green leaves. On the trees, mixture of yellow, green and red create a kaleidoscope. The landscape of fallen leaves has left romantic memories on people of all ages. Young people are taking snapshots with barringtonia acutangula changing leaves. The poetic scene only lasts about two weeks, then the leaves fall down and the first green buds appear.
- How potential Marner deals might affect Maple Leafs’ salary cap
- My Hero Academia Fans Fully Approve of Gentle's Dub Voice
- Hedgehogs have not hibernated this winter because of unprecedented mild weather caused by climate change, says expert
- Season of scarlet flowers in Hue
- NHL unlikely to change emergency goalie rule
- 'Fortnite' Season 8 Brings a Monstrous Volcano, Crazy Pirate Cannon, and More
- The seasonal flu
- Opening three races of F1 season under threat from spread of coronavirus
- My Hero Academia Reveals How Gentle and La Brava First Met
- Leaf Forecast: Outlook Good for Colorful Fall
A gentle Hanoi in the leaf-changing season have 252 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.