Around the Country White snow blankets northern mountainous region By Hai Duong Sunday, Jan 24, 2021,15:47 (GMT+7) White snow blankets northern mountainous regionBy Hai Duong Mu Cang Chai in Yen Bai Province is covered with snow – PHOTOS: HAI DUONG After five years since the first time Vietnam witnessed snowfall in her mountainous provinces in 2016, the region is now once again covered in white snow. In winter this year, the temperature in Lang Son Province’s Mau Son Commune reached a new peak when it dropped to minus three to four degrees Celsius while the temperature in Y Ty Commune in Lao Cai Province was minus two degrees Celsius and other locations were from minus three degrees to zero Celsius. Many tourists these days have flocked to the mountainous region to admire the unusual bout of frost and snow. Frozen leaves and flowers are seen in Yen Bai Province The cold weather freezes this whole tree in Son La Province White snow on a path leading to Mong Village on O Quy Ho Pass in Lao Cai Province A tourist admires frozen leaves and flowers A kid is playing with snow. It is a rare chance to him Share with your friends:
- Know Why Nepal is Called Country of Mountains?
- I Love Italian Wine and Food - The Sicily Region
- The White Mountains in Bethlehem, New Hampshire - A Great Vacation and Travel Destination
- What You'll Find When You Visit The North Georgia Mountains
- Mountain Biking Trips - Vacatons Made In Heaven
- White In The Garden
- Taste the Fruits of the Vines of Northern Virginia Wineries
- South African Northern Cape Travel Tips
- I Love Italian Wine and Food - The Lombardy Region
- I Love Italian Wine and Food - The Veneto Region
White snow blankets northern mountainous region have 281 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.