West Ham will next face League One (third tier) side Doncaster Rovers at home and the winners of that tie will book a clash with either Manchester United or Liverpool in the fifth round. * The European Champions Cup and Challenge Cup have been temporarily suspended after the French government recommended that games against British clubs be postponed amid the COVID-19 crisis, European Professional Club Rugby (EPCR) said on Monday. EPCR and Ligue Nationale de Rugby held a meeting last week with the French sports ministry which recommended postponing January’s fixtures – both home and away – between French clubs and those in the United Kingdom and Ireland. * Tottenham Hotspur’s Premier League match at Aston Villa on Wednesday has been postponed due to a number of COVID-19 cases at the Midlands club, with Spurs now set to play London rivals Fulham on that date instead, the league said on Monday. * Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo set another scoring record on Sunday as he became the first player to net at least 15 goals in each of the last 15 seasons in Europe’s top five leagues. The 35-year-old Portuguese fired a low diagonal shot into the bottom corner to seal… Read full this story
- What's going wrong at West Ham?
- Manchester City crowned champions after effortless win over West Ham
- Manuel Pellegrini worried by West Ham's run of 'big mistakes'
- Joe Hart expected to remain on loan at West Ham until end of season despite losing number one status
- West Ham's Manuel Lanzini to have surgery on fractured collarbone
- Gary Cahill's resurgence helps Crystal Palace think big after win at West Ham
- West Ham’s Olympic Stadium contract: club to pay £2.5m per season in rent
- Ex-West Ham boss Slaven Bilic in line to become new China national team boss
- Manuel Lanzini stretchered off in West Ham defeat at Burnley
- West Ham closing in on Villarreal midfielder Pablo Fornals
West Ham scrape 1-0 FA Cup win at Stockport have 307 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at January 12, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.