The tourism industry identifies domestic travelers as the key segment for its development this year. Local enterprises have offered many new unique and unusual products to lure domestic visitors in 2021, along with traditional tours to adapt to the new normal context, according to Chairman of the Hanoi UNESCO Travel Club Truong Quoc Hung. Local enterprises have offered many new unique and unusual products to lure domestic visitors in 2021. Photo: the Hanoi UNESCO Travel Club Mr. Hung told Ha Noi Moi Newspaper that in addition to traditional tours such as eco-tourism and hospitality, adventure tourism and wildlife discovery are forecast to be a new trend this year. In 2021, many localities plan to organize running events, as well as other major sports tournaments to attract athletes and tourists, such as Tien Phong Gia Lai (in March), the Vietnam Jungle Marathon (slated for March), the VnExpress Marathon Amazing Halong (August), the Hanoi International Heritage Marathon (September). International paragliding tournaments in the northern provinces of Lai Chau and Lao Cai are expected to take place this year. Many adventure tours are expected to be held in 2021 such as mountain climbing and trekking for young people who love to explore nature…. Read full this story
- Vietnam tourism hit by Covid-19
- Tourism Advisory Board proposes halving tax for travel companies
- Four central provinces seek ways to boost tourism after COVID-19
- Govt focus may turn tour & travel stocks into wealth creators
- Hanoi looks to boost eco-agriculture tourism
- Mông people's handicraft weaving preserved to boost tourism
- Is Vietnam’s tourism flourishing or just made of pretentious reports?
- Tourism industry to consider huge tax cuts for travel companies
- Virus scare keeps visitors away from ‘paradise’ island
- Thailand proposes to set up financial institution for tourism
Vietnam tourism develops unique, unusual tours to lure visitors in 2021 have 282 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at January 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.