As a responsible member state of the international community the nation is ready to co-operate with other countries in the fight against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). At the seminar (Photo: baoquocte.vn) Deputy Foreign Minister To Anh Dung emphasised this during a seminar on co-operation in response to immediate medical challenges, held by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in co-ordination with the French Embassy on January 15 in Hanoi. Those in attendance at the event included French Ambassador to Vietnam Nicolas Warnery, Kidong Park, chief representative of the World Health Organization (WHO), and Nguyen Thi Kim Tien, chair of the Vietnam-France Friendship and Cooperation Association. They were joined by an array of representatives of a number of ministries, localities, hospitals, and enterprises which work alongside France in the health sector. In his opening remarks at the function, Deputy Minister Dung assessed that the seminar is of significant importance, especially in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic still threatening the lives of millions of people globally. It also provides a platform for delegates to exchange and share public health policies and measures relating to bilateral and multilateral international co-operation in an effort to deal with the pandemic and prevent future health threats…. Read full this story
- IRISH LEAGUE: Carrick Rangers ready to hand Nimick debut against Linfield
- In case of US action, Pakistan is ready: DG ISPR
- Merkel readies for intense German coalition talks after tight SPD vote
- Manchester United ready to make David de Gea highest paid player with new deal to fight off Real Madrid interest
- Trump draws line under US-UK rift, saying: "We love your country"
- No country needs peace in Afghanistan more than Pakistan: Imran Khan
- Teacher taught boys to fight ahead of ‘big attack’ on London, court told
- Apple partners with Malala Fund to fight for girls' education
- Ye Olde Fighting Cocks squaring off against nine others for tourism award
- 'Clear warning to North Korea': US and South Korea join forces in military exercise
Vietnam ready to join hands with other countries in COVID-19 fight have 319 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.