Health insurance expected to cover 91.58 percent of population Up to 91.58 percent of the national population are expected to join health insurance in 2021, according to the Vietnam Social Security (VSS). The sector also aims to raise the rates of labourers participating in social insurance from 32.7 percent to 35.2 percent, and unemployment insurance from 27 percent to 28.5 percent. To that end, the sector will continue with administrative reform and information-technology application, as well as artificial intelligence to better serve people and businesses. It will also revamp the communications work to raise public awareness of social insurance, while intensifying inspections over social and health insurance payment of enterprises. At a meeting of the Vietnam National Committee on Ageing (VNCA) on January 15, VSS Deputy General Director Tran Dinh Lieu said Vietnam aims to provide social insurance coverage for all elderly people nationwide by 2021. According to a report of the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, Vietnam had nearly 13 million elderly people (aged 60 and above) in 2020, accounting for 12 percent of the population, with about 1.98 million aged over 80, and approximately 7.7 million elderly people living in rural areas. The State budget spent… Read full this story
- RIM to Launch First BlackBerry 10 Smartphone on January 21, 2013?
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, January 21
- Windows 10 to have a grand coming out party on January 21
- Coming To And Leaving Netflix In January
- WWE News: CM Punks offers advice to jaded wrestling fans
- WWE News: Dana Brooke injury update after match cancellation
- Breaking news: Dutch fullback Mike van Beijnen joins Barcelona
- WWE News: Sasha Banks seemingly promotes AEW event on Twitter
- WWE News: Dana Brooke's nasty injury video surfaces
- Lonzo Ball: Trade from Lakers to Pelicans 'good news'
VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 21 have 271 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.