Addressing the event, Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Tuan Anh said that Vietnam attaches great importance to its strategic partnership with Germany and hopes to further facilitate bilateral economic, trade, and industry cooperation. The ministry has worked to provide optimal conditions for foreign-invested enterprises (FIEs), especially those from Germany, to operate in Vietnam, he said, as they are an important factor in the country's economic growth. He expressed an interest in expanding cooperation in energy with the German side, not only in traditional and renewable energy but also in the reserving and transmission of power, as well as in ensuring power security and distribution in a balanced, suitable, and economic manner. Regarding industrial cooperation, Minister Anh suggested that the German side continue to provide favorable conditions for Vietnamese enterprises to engage more deeply in the production chains for components and accessories of major German firms, thus contributing to promoting the supporting industry and creating a sustainable foundation for Vietnam's industrial sector. He also proposed that Germany support Vietnam in forming a center for digital transformation in production, which would help it seize opportunities presented by Industry 4.0. For his part, German Minister of Economic Affairs and Energy Peter Altmaier… Read full this story
- Vietnam, India hold 16th Joint Committee’s meeting in Hanoi
- VN-origin billionaire wishes to promote trade-economic cooperation between Germany, Serbia and Vietnam
- Vietnam News Agency signs information cooperation pact with Ca Mau
- Vietnam, Czech Republic forge labour cooperation
- Vietnam, US step up defence cooperation
- Jaishankar Holds Meet With Gulf Cooperation Council To Strengthen Ties
- 13th National Party Congress: Sub-committee on Party regulations meets
- Cong-NCP hold meet which Ajit Pawar said was 'cancelled'
- Vietnam, Kazakhstan promote multi-faceted cooperation
- Vietnam-Japan joint venture builds logistics centre in Ba Ria - Vung Tau
Vietnam-Germany joint committee on economic cooperation holds first meeting have 288 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.