The club, a professional one based in the southern province of Binh Duong, currently plays in Vietnam’s top division, the V-League 1. The decision to end its contract with Mansaray, 24, was taken prior to Saturday’s game against Hanoi in the capital city. Victor Mansaray makes a gesture after scoring for Binh Duong Becamex during a V-Leauge game against Hanoi on January 23, 2020 at Hanoi’s Hang Day Stadium. Photo by VnExpress/Lam Thoa. During the V-League 2021 second round match played at the Hang Day Stadium, Mansaray scored the equalizer for Binh Duong in the first half, allowing the club to beat Hanoi 2-1.But that contribution was not enough to save Mansaray from a terminated contract.Ever since Becamex Binh Duong introduced Mansaray as an official forward in December last year, he has attracted complaints as a troublemaker with a bad temper who frequently disobeyed coach Phan Thanh Hung.During a friendly game ahead of V-League 2021 on January 5, Mansaray kicked the ball right at a photojournalist and did not apologize until he was forced to.After scoring for Hanoi on Saturday, he turned towards reporters, shouting at them and made a gesture implying that he had silenced them. Right after the… Read full this story
- HCMC FC has highest squad value in Vietnam
- Flare shooter to serve time over football match injury
- Midfielder Dung wins Vietnam Golden Ball 2019
- Mané fires Liverpool past Bournemouth after VAR decision enrages Klopp
- Which footballers have roads named after them in unusual places?
- Vietnam Golden Ball Awards 2019: Waiting for the best players to be honoured
- Lukas Podolski: The former Arsenal forward talks football in lockdown
- Five North Americans with most number of Premier League appearances
- Laliga’s in-form strikers go head to head as Barcelona aim to stay on top
- Ancelotti: Zidane changed my idea about football
Vietnam football club fires Sierra American striker for his indiscipline have 295 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.