The Hanoitimes – Short film "When I grow up" is expected to raise awareness about curbing demand for rhino horns in Vietnam. Humane Society International (HSI), which works around the globe to promote the human-animal bond, has released a short film with an aim to reduce demand for rhino horns. Emotional short film against the use of rhino horns. Source: HSI Emotional TV Commercial (TVC) titled " Mai sau con lon " or "When I grow up" will be played on passenger screens on all Vietnam Airlines' flights and its Business Class Lounge at some big international airports across the country to help end the poaching of rhino in Africa. It features a little boy who awakens the compassion and national pride of adults by urging them to stop using rhino horn when sharing his future dreams among primary school children. The TVC, which will run for six consecutive months starting January 2021, is expected to convey the message to Vietnam Airlines passengers, contributing to the reduction of rhino horn use and therefore reducing the number of rhinos poached in Africa, said HSI Vietnam country director Tham Hong Phuong. Dr. Teresa Telecky from HSI said he hoped that the message… Read full this story
- Old and new leaders joining hands to better the nation?
- Haribon interns join youth camp
- FILIPINOS JOIN BIRDLIFE WORKSHOP IN MALAYSIA
- Chinese airlines court Cathay pilots facing pay squeeze with sky-high salaries
- Banning travel of pedophiles saves children from abuse
- Who Will Save The Rohingyas? What Are SEA Leaders Doing To Handle The Crisis?
- How millennial travelers save up and enjoy the world
- The Paris Agreement: reflections on a human endeavor
- P. Digong: Wage peace, not war, save lives
- Kerry in Vietnam on first visit as top US diplomat
Vietnam Airlines, Humane Society International join hands to save rhinoceros have 289 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.