DUBAI: The United Arab Emirates has recorded its fourth straight record number of daily coronavirus cases since the pandemic began, reporting 1,963 cases on Saturday.The new cases recorded in the last 24 hours brings the Gulf country’s total recorded cases to 211,641. The UAE also reported three new deaths, bringing the total number of deaths from Covid-19 to 674.The UAE reported 1,856 new cases on new year’s day and more than 1,700 on Dec. 30 and 31.Saudi Arabia, which has the highest number of recorded Covid-19 cases among the six-member Gulf Cooperation Council, reported 137 new cases on Jan. 1. It has recorded 362,878 cases in total.
- Judge Persky critic rips state panel report in Brock Turner case
- Vietnam-UAE tie among matches to look out for at AFC U23 Championship finals
- Stocks hit record ahead of U.S.-China trade deal, dollar gains
- Paid Music Subscriber Totals Will Reach 1 Billion By 2030, Says Updated Goldman Sachs Report
- Futures back in record territory as Middle East tensions fade
- Darbar Box Office Day 4 Worldwide Collection Report: Rajinikanth's Cop Act Is A Hit With The Masses
- Conviction rate for rape only 27.2 %, though country celebrates justice in Nirbhaya case
- 11 rape cases reported every day in UP, says NCRB report
- Unit probing JNU yet to crack DU, Najeeb cases
- Crime Branch’s special team probing JNU violence yet to crack DU, Najeeb cases
UAE reports record Covid-19 cases for fourth consecutive day have 213 words, post on health.economictimes.indiatimes.com at January 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.