Tyson Fury has laughed off Anthony Joshua’s claims he is a ‘modern-day great’ – and trolled his rival over his infamous defeat to Andy Ruiz Jr. Joshua suffered the only defeat of his career so far against Ruiz in June 2019 when the unfancied American shocked the world by stopping the WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight champion in the seventh round at Madison Square Garden. AJ avenged the defeat with a comfortable points victory in the rematch six months later and was back to his best as he knocked out Kubrat Pulev at Wembley Arena last month. Joshua tweeted two pictures of himself in training on Wednesday night, captioning: “A great modern day fighter will be able to compete in any era .” But Fury was typically unimpressed. He replied: “A great? My arse! You got ktfo [knocked the f*** out] by a chubby kid who had 3 weeks notice. You are a great at looking good on pics I must say whit whooo…..xxx.” Fury and Joshua are on a collision course to meet in 2021 in what would be the biggest fight in British boxing history. The self-styled Gypsy King has been inactive since beating Deontay Wilder in their… Read full this story
- Boxing Is Betting It All On Anthony Joshua
- Anthony Joshua far removed from Tyson Fury’s mind ahead of comeback
- Tyson Fury has Tony Bellew, Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder in sight
- Tyson Fury wants bigger opponent for his next fight after easy return to the ring
- Transformed Tyson Fury ready to take first step back to heavyweight glory
- Tyson Fury makes victorious return as Sefer Seferi retires after four rounds
- Brothers beaten up at Tyson Fury fight reveal how the brawl broke out
- Tyson Fury v Sefer Seferi: Former world champion set for long-awaited comeback
- Tyson Fury fully focused on Sefer Seferi ahead of ring return
- Tyson Fury says he must beat Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder to be 'legend'
Tyson Fury responds to Anthony Joshua's claim he is a "modern day great" have 313 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.