close Video Tucker Carlson: How will Joe Biden’s policies unite America? ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host examines the new president’s top priorities on his first full day in office Thursday was Joe Biden ‘s first day in office. You can tell a lot about what people value on their first day in any job, so what’s at the top of Joe Biden’s to-do list? Opening the borders and crushing our country’s last remaining independent economic sector. First, Biden signed an executive order revoking the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline. Now, no matter how you feel about fossil fuel (and if you drive a car or fly on airplanes or use the hospital or enjoy electricity, you might want to think carefully about how you feel about fossil fuel), there is no getting around the economic effect of this decision. Millions of Americans don’t have jobs right now, but with a single shaky signature, Joe Biden just put another 11,000 people out of work. But he wasn’t done. Biden also instructed the Department of Homeland Security to halt deportations of illegal aliens. And when we say illegal aliens, we mean millions of illegal aliens, not just the countless undocumented Americans that Joe Biden… Read full this story
- Tucker Carlson reveals new trove of documents implicating Joe Biden in shady deals has gone MISSING from courier company - as recording reveals Hunter's two business partners were concerned their secrets would 'blow up big time'
- UPS FINDS the 'lost' trove of 'damning' Hunter Biden documents that Tucker Carlson claimed were deliberately intercepted in the post on their way to Fox News to protect Joe's son
- Tucker Carlson: The Media ‘Are Your Enemies’ — ‘They Are Misleading You So That You Will Obey’
- Tucker Carlson Says Someone Opened Package of Incriminating Biden Documents and He Wants Answers
- Tucker Carlson's Tony Bobulinski Interview Sets Conservatives Ablaze
- Tucker Carlson's Missing Hunter Biden Documents Claim Prompts Disbelief
- Tucker Carlson: From Its Very First Days This Pandemic Was Shrouded in Lies
- Tucker Carlson accuses ‘most powerful people in world’ of hiding Hunter Biden laptop scandal to ‘help Biden beat Trump’
- Tucker Carlson: What we learned at the final presidential debate
- Tucker Carlson: Hunter Biden scandal shows media collusion with powerful is the real threat to America
Tucker Carlson: Biden cancels Keystone Pipeline, opens the border and shows who he really is have 376 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.