Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s latest Zombies map has been revealed. The map is called Firebase Z, and will go live during Season One starting February 4 as a freebie for all players.The Dark Aether storyline will continue through this map, instead of in Season Two as was originally implied. Following the destruction of the WWII-era “Projekt Endstation” site during investigations into the supernatural Dark Aether anomaly in Poland, Requiem is now focusing on a new Dark Aether outbreak site: Outpost 25, AKA Firebase Z.As part of 115 Day celebrations on January 15, Treyarch revealed more information on Firebase Z. The map is set in Vietnam, and it sees Requiem and Omega battles against each other from the shadows as dimensional breaches threaten the planet. Omega has harnessed Dark Aether technology and has managed to find a way to send soldiers to harvest more Atherium from its source. Grigori Weaver and his Requiem team are attempting to rescue Agent Maxis from the Outpost 25 facility in this region.A new perk called Tombstone Soda is also available beginning February 4. This perk will transform you into a shadow within the Dark Aether if you are downed, letting you have… Read full this story
- Call of Duty’s zombies return in January, and they’re chasing John Malkovich
- 'Call Of Duty Black Ops 4' Reveal: Zombies, Battle Royale And More Confirmed
- Call of Duty's Zombies began as 'an indie game inside a multi-million dollar project'
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – Escalation map pack review
- Gamescom 2012: Hands-On with Call of Duty: Black Ops 2’s multiplayer
- Live to fight another day with this Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 zombie survival guide
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – Rezurrection Map Pack Review
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer hands-on
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – Annihilation map pack review
- Hands on: ‘Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Zombies in Spaceland’
Treyarch Details New Call Of Duty Zombies Map: Firebase Z, Adds Perks have 303 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.