Presented by FacebookWelcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. It is Wednesday! We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the co-creators. Readers can find us on Twitter @asimendinger and @alweaver22. Please recommend the Morning Report to friends and let us know what you think. CLICK HERE to subscribe!Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported each morning this week: Monday, 351,590; Tuesday, 353,621; Wednesday, 357,385.The United States has surpassed 21 million confirmed cases of COVID-19.For the first time in six years, the Senate is on the verge of changing hands, and perhaps reshaping the trajectory of national governance.Democrats are on the precipice of pulling off two momentous victories in a pair of Senate runoff contests in Georgia, delivering a sharp rebuke to President TrumpDonald TrumpWarnock defeats Loeffler in Georgia Senate runoff The Memo: Georgia voters deliver blow to Trump Eric Trump warns of primary challenges for Republicans who don’t object to election results MORE only hours before Congress is set to formalize the will of voters in 50 states to name former Vice… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by the Air Line Pilots Association - Negotiators 'far apart' as talks yield little ahead of deadline
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by the Air Line Pilots Association - Virus bill unlikely to pass this week
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump to Democratic negotiators: 'They know my phone number'
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by the Air Line Pilots Association - Key 48 hours loom as negotiators push for relief deal
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Negotiators signal relief bill stuck, not dead
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by the Air Line Pilots Association - Progress slow on coronavirus bill
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by the Air Line Pilots Association - Biden VP possible next week; Meadows says relief talks 'miles apart'
- WNBA players wear 'Vote Warnock' shirts in support of Loeffler Democratic challenger
- Coronavirus deal key to Republicans protecting Senate majority
- The Hill's Campaign Report: COVID-19 puts conventions in flux
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Georgia's Warnock defeats Loeffler; Democrats close in on Senate majority have 354 words, post on thehill.com at January 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.