Serbian coach Ljupko Petrovic is hoping to lead Thanh Hóa good results in this year’s football season. Photo feed24h.net Football HÀ NỘI — Ljupko Petrovic, who won the European Cup with Red Star Belgrade in 1991, has vowed to bring Thanh Hóa back to the top of V.League 1 this season. The Serbian coach led Thanh Hóa to the second place of the national premiere league in 2017, the highest league position in the club’s history. However, after a disagreement with the club owner, his contract was not extended. Last year, Thanh Hóa finished third in the group of relegation. While in 2019 V.League 1, Thanh Hóa scored a league record by employing three consecutive coaches in one season. They parted ways with Spanish coach Fabio Lopez, then replaced coach Nguyễn Thành Công with another domestic manager, Mai Xuân Hợp. Now the 73-year-old has returned to Thanh Hóa under president Cao Tiến Đoan and has insisted that he is ready to lead Thanh Hóa back to their golden age. “I don’t know how much the possibility of Thanh Hóa club ranking one, three or four will be this year,” said Petrovic. “However, I believe a spot in the top six is… Read full this story
- T-Ball Coaching Tips For Game Day
- Lacrosse Coaches - Are You Stagnant?
- Wide-reaching plans for independent W-League revealed
- 5 Stations During Batting Practice For Little League
- Women impacting NBA in various roles, 11 assistant coaches
- Inspirational coach John Herdman changing the face of Canadian soccer
- NFL notebook: Giants’ Barkley appears ready to return
- Clive Allen tried to swing for Arsene Wenger after Spurs win - ‘I was ready to punch him’
- Keeping Our Eyes on the Road
- Flooding causes four deaths, heavy losses in central region
Thanh Hóa ready for V.League 1 under coach Ljupko Petrovic have 299 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.