Stock Market Stocks drop sharply after a bull run The Saigon Times Tuesday, Jan 19, 2021,18:20 (GMT+7) Stocks drop sharply after a bull runThe Saigon Times A passer-by walks past the statue of a bull and a bear in front of the Hochiminh Stock Exchange in District 1, HCMC. The VN-Index suffered a steep decline on January 19 – PHOTO: THANH HOA HCMC – After an extended period when stocks grew steadily, the local stock market plunged drastically today, January 19, seeing numerous stocks plunge into the red. The benchmark VN-Index of the Hochiminh Stock Exchange lost 60.94 points, or 5.11%, against the session earlier to close the day at 1,131 points. The number of declining stocks was nearly 10 times higher than that of gainers, with 437 decliners, including 112 stocks dropping to the floor prices, and only 44 gainers. There were 986.1 million shares worth nearly VND20.4 trillion changing hands, rising 32% in volume and 19% in value compared with the previous session. Over 63 million shares worth some VND2.4 trillion were transacted in block deals. In the VN30 basket, retailer VRE fell slightly, closing the day down 0.13% to VND37,300. Refrigeration electric engineering corporation REE and real estate developer NVL fell… Read full this story
- Harley-Davidson to close Kansas City plant as profit drops sharply
- The end of the bond bull market is not a disaster for stocks
- It Was an Unlucky Week to Throw $8.8 Billion at the Stock Market
- These 5 Top Stocks Are Getting A Handle On Buy Points
- This Chinese IPO Stock Breaks Out; Apple Holds Steady As Stock Market Trims Losses
- Apple's Big Run Teaches Crucial Lesson For Investing Success
- Stock Market Futures Jump As U.S.-China Trade War 'On Hold'
- Stock Market Futures Jump As China Trade War Is Put 'On Hold'
- Symantec’s stock plunges over 30 percent amid internal investigation
- Stock Indexes Mixed In Late Trading After Trump Announces Drug-Price Plans
Stocks drop sharply after a bull run have 292 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at January 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.