Thirty-seven additional cameras have been installed in key locations along the border, concentrated quarantine sites, and the inspection post at Dan Tien Port, bringing the total in Mong Cai to 126. Border guards call on local people to report on illegal entry. Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) cameras with night vision, which allow for processing data and information on illegal entries, have been set up at hotspots in Ka Long ward and Bac Son commune. In addition to Mong Cai, two other border localities – Hai Ha and Binh Lieu districts – are also working to pinpoint suitable locations for cameras. More than 100 illegal entries are discovered in Vietnam every day on average and as many as 500 on some days, while relevant agencies and police in border localities have been urged to take stronger action to identify and strictly deal with cases. Source: VNA
- Tourist boats from neighboring city prevented from entering Ha Long Bay
- Border Patrol accused of vandalizing water aid stations in the desert
- Myanmar demands removal of CCTVs, solar lights on Tambru border
- Caught on camera: Intruder exposes self while mom, baby sleep
- Nigeria: What We're Doing to Prevent Ebola Outbreak in Nigeria
- New York man caught on camera threatening to deport Spanish-speaking restaurant workers
- Customer caught on camera threatening to deport Spanish-speaking restaurant workers
- Oxfam calls for urgent action to prevent Sudan famine
- Secret camera captures moment trainee stole from charity
- Should frontline NHS staff wear body cameras?
Quang Ninh sets up more cameras along border to prevent COVID-19 have 229 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.